Government jobs are one of the most coveted career opportunities for the young minds of India. When it comes to the perks and advantages of a government job, like maternity leaves or medical benefits, government jobs clearly score a lot better than the private counterparts. Also, terminations are rare in this sector, and employees are provided with secured pension plans after retirement, along with free family healthcare throughout their tenure.
For most people, a government job is equivalent to stability, security and status. As per Neelam, a government employee, “The prestige of a government job is much higher than a private-sector job. When you work as a government employee, people listen to you, and they respect you.”
The RRB or the Railway Recruitment Board recently received over 24 million applications for just about 120,000 vacancies in the sector. Thus, as you see, the competition is high. And, with millions on a spree for government jobs, it becomes essential to have a thorough knowledge of the sectors where you are eligible to apply.
Are you struggling to find the relevant information on recent vacancies in the government sector? You will be happy to know that today, thanks to the World Wide Web and innovative technological advancement, tracking the right job has become as easy as a cakewalk. There are tons of SmartPhone applications that the young aspirants can use to track their dream job openings.
Most of these apps give you access to a wide array of informative articles about the latest developments in the exam patterns of govt. jobs, admission and qualification requirements, and various latest employment news updates.
So, what are you waiting for? Just update your CV and start applying. In case you are not confident about composing a CV, go online to find CV template/ sample, relevant to your job aspirations to give yourself a head start.
However, instead of copying from the sample verbatim, you must use a paraphrasing tool to rephrase the sentences and soon you will have the perfect CV that suits your requirements.
Now all you will need to do is upload it online, and the apps will send you regular job notifications in your area that fit your criteria.
Take a look at these 10 Excellent Android Apps to Simplify Your Government Job Search Endeavours & keep yourself updated with the latest government jobs in the market:
Best Mobile Apps for Tracking Government Job Openings
1. Rojgar Samachar App
Rojgar Samachar’s easy interface is quite a decent spot for government job searching. This platform provides you with an extensive overview of the latest job openings along with useful details like the job post name, educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, age limit, application fee, and so on.
The app is programmed in the Hindi language and consists of the following features:
• You get jobs notifications regarding excellent opportunities in the railway sector such as RRB ALP, RRB Group D, RPF, etc.
• You also get instant Job notifications on Banking sector jobs such as RRB, SBI, & RBI.
2. Monster Job Search
It is considered to be the most famous resource to find new job openings in the govt. sector with over thousands of active users and hundreds of job posted every day. Its interface is quite familiar to Tinder; it offers a job card that you can swipe right to apply for the job or swipe left in order to dismiss it.
• It permits the users to maintain their accounts from their android compatible devices where they get to
search and save new jobs.
• The app enables you to browse the jobs by skill, Industry, location, functions, and roles.
• You can search for job opportunities in Public Sector Units (PSU), like Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals, Cement Corporation, Electronics Corporation, Aeronautics, Urban Development etc.
• Once you create a profile in monster and have an updated CV in hand, you will be able to apply for the jobs with just one swipe of a finger.
3. Get A Job
This brilliant platform showcases every government vacancies in its portal and sends an alert straight in your inbox whenever a job matches your profile. The app is also capable of pin-pointing vacancy locations on the map and retrieves information for suitable job positions all over India.
• It integrates with ‘Ever-note’, note-taking app, which lets you tag and annotate all the job vacancies you are interested in.
• Its powerful and easy to use interface is easily customizable, which makes it an essential application for reaching out to the right employment opportunities.
4. Govt Job Alert 2019
Developed by Madmanapps, this platform provides one-stop solution for finding the latest government jobs all over India. Here, you will find job alerts for SSC Recruitment, UPSC jobs, Govt. jobs, Public Sector job, defence jobs along with details like eligibility criteria, important dates and many more.
Some of its best features are as follows:
• You do not need to log in to their portal or provide personal details to access its features.
• The application is easy to use and has a simple design with a smooth user interface
• It’s ‘all-stars’ feature let you save the related job openings and you will able also check the starred jobs instantly.
5. Sarkari Naukri Updates in Hindi
This app provides the upcoming and latest government job notifications for free. Once you download the Rojgarlive Sarkari Naukri application, you will instantly start receiving employment news and instant govt. job updates. The app provides you with Government job alerts on a variety of categories like SSC Jobs, IAS Jobs, Banking Jobs, Teachers, Railways, Police, Army, PSUs, Navy & many more.
Some of the advantages of downloading this app are:
• You get details of all govt. jobs published in its weekly employment news as soon as the news is published.
• You will receive updates on job positions for every educational level; from jobs seeking doctorate degrees to the ones that only require secondary qualification, the app covers it all.
• The app also provides exam notification of major govt. organizations and publishes the exam results as soon
as it’s posted on the official government websites.
• It also publishes informative articles related to government jobs, such as, how to crack any government examination, how to prepare for an interview, how to write a cover letter and so on.
6. Career builder
This job search application makes sure that you never miss out on prime job opportunities ever again. This portal provides in-depth knowledge of civil services, banking exams, current affairs, MBA, staff selection commission, and various competitive exams as well.
Want a glimpse of its most useful features? Read on:
• Its user friendly interface promotes easy browsing.
• You get to refine your job search with its integrated career advancement tips.
• You receive regular job recommendations in your mobile.
• The app also provides the option of sharing job opportunities with your acquaintances on social media platforms.
7. All government jobs
This is a marvellous online government employment information application, which helps you find all the latest jobs in the government and banking sector. You get to search every type of banking/government jobs through this app, such as PSU, Indian Navy, Indian Army Jobs 2018, SSC, PSC, Police Recruitment, RRB, etc.
• It includes job opportunities for students hailing from all levels of qualifications like Graduates, Post Graduates, Diploma, Engineers, CA / CS, LLB / LLM, B.ed, BTech, MTech, MBBS, MD and so on.
• Its Locations Tab gives you the option of finding a govt. job all over the country like Kerala, Punjab, Delhi, Gujarat, Rajasthan, UP, and All Other States.
• The application gives you the scope of searching jobs in various categories like UPSC, Sports, Railways, IIT, Public Sector Defense and many more.
Besides these amazing features, it also has dedicated test papers which help you prepare for the following govt. exams:
• RAS /UPSC / CSAT/ IAS / PCS
• SSC 10+2 / SSC CGL
• IBPS / Bank PO
• IB / CLAT / JEN / AEN / IES
8. Employment News – Govt. Jobs
Employment News is one of the fastest-growing and widely searched government-employment-alert apps that can be your one-stop solution for fast and accurate job results. Its simplified and easy-to-comprehend module lets you browse through job listings as per your location and educational preference.
• You do not lose out on opportunities as the app provides free government job alerts round the clock.
• The app covers a diverse expanse of about 50+ categories that involve –location, education, banking,
medical, management, railway, teaching, telecom, public service, defence, law, agriculture, accountant aviation, engineering etc.
• The app is user friendly and uses simplified English throughout its interface. (It will soon come up with options for Hindi and other regional languages as well)
• It also has a separate listing of women quota alerts which is updated daily.
• The app also gives free government job alerts for retired personnel.
• In this app, you will receive notification about the upcoming government job examinations along with the links of application forms, so that you can apply directly.
9. All India Government Jobs
Want updates on all the latest India Govt. Jobs customized as per your state/geographical location or educational qualification? Then search no further and download this app at the earliest.
Besides these two amazing features, this platform has various other perks up its sleeves:
• It provides hourly job notifications on a wide gamut of categories including Civil Services, SSC, UPSC, Railway Jobs, Indian Navy Jobs, Indian Air force Jobs, Indian Army Jobs, BSF, etc..
• The app is updated every hour and helps you scroll through numerous job opportunities every day.
• Here you also get to star/ bookmark your preferred job openings.
• Jobs are listed as per State wise & Location (Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore etc.)
• You can download the app easily from Playstore and access all its major features without the hassle of registration.
10. Daily govt. job alert
Lastly, the application that’s worth a mention in this comprehensive list is the ‘Daily Govt Jobs Alert’ app. It allows the jobseekers to search for government jobs in over 18 job categories across various government sectors.
• The app offers the latest updates on all types of government jobs as soon as the job is announced.
• You will get free updates related to IBPS Jobs, SSC Jobs, Railway Jobs, RRB, UPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Defence Jobs and State PSU Jobs.
• It also provides regular notifications on Current Affairs, which helps you to crack your interviews easily.
With over a hundred platforms offering govt. job alerts every day; it becomes essential to sieve just the right one that suits your needs. Follow this guide to find the latest information about all the recently declared information on the most coveted government jobs. Moreover, some of these platforms also provide study materials and helpful preparation strategies, as well!
Just bookmark the job portal of your choice to save yourself from the drudgery of browsing through the internet for hours to come, in search of a suitable job position. You can also ‘Like’ the official Facebook page of your preferred portals for instant updates.
Here are a few more articles that will help you become a better.