Since the time, Microsoft has launched its dynamics business solution; there has been a lot of buzz about Microsoft dynamics 365 business central[Released On April 2, 2018]. Microsoft dynamics 365 is known to be the most regressive Microsoft solution which has eliminated ERP and CRM problems by integrating them in one common place. By providing a cloud-based platform, Microsoft dynamics 365 has become a common base for CRM and ERP. Whether you are planning a new start-up or have an established business entity, ERP solution is one of the most sought after application to manage Finances, Supply, Production, Operations, Data Protection, and customer satisfaction.
There are many businesses that are deleterious about shifting the entire database on clouds. Microsoft dynamics 365 implementation partners provide on-premises Microsoft dynamics 365 for them. So what are the real benefits of implementing dynamics 365 business central in your business? In this article, we will understand the actual functionalities and benefits that a business can avail by implementing Microsoft Dynamics Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Benefits
- All in One Solution: Integrates your entire business by deploying one business solution. Connects the business with applications, CRM and ERP along with productive tools form office 365 and Power BI.
- Protect your data & support GDPR compliance: Microsoft dynamics 365 implementation partners provide real-time security to the database of the business. It instigates easy workflow, audit trails, enterprise-level security, CRM integration, and meaningful reporting to the team managers.
- Sell smarter and improve customer service: Centralises data from accounting, sales, purchase, inventory, and customer interactions that gives an end-to-end view of your business. All data are reflected in the dashboard, prevents issues, and delivers the best customer experience. The cloud-based platform avoids the involvement of machine updates o manual running to derive collective data.
- Optimize your operations: Microsoft is a trusted software developer and the products delivered by the Microsoft partners are reliable as well. One you collaborate with Microsoft partners, you get the best ERP solution for your business. Microsoft dynamics 365 implementation partners take charge of delivering the best solution for the subsequent growth of your business.
- Run your business anywhere: Implementation of Microsoft dynamics 365 business central empowers mobility as it is accessible from any device irrespective of your location. If your data is saved on the cloud, team managers can observe the same form any place and on any device. It also restricts data visibility according to departments or geographical locations.
- Enhanced business management capabilities: Microsoft business solutions such as Dynamics 365 can be integrated with Power Bi for improved business intelligence. Business can draw the best out of data modeling, discovery, interactive visual reporting without amending the security, however.
How to access all features in Dynamics 365 Business Central
There has been quite a buzz regarding Microsoft dynamics 365 business central. It is one of the two flavors that were launched by Microsoft under their dynamics 365 lines. Most people, including users, tend to think it is merely the merging of CRM and ERP. However, there is more to it. The Dynamics 365 business central demo provides a better idea about the utilities of this application.
There are plenty of features that are supported by the Dynamic 356 line. Both the enterprise version and the business version is bringing people closer, like never before. Taking Microsoft 365 business central under focus, the versatility of this line of applications would be discussed here.
- Specifications of dynamics 365 business central
This one is the business edition of dynamic 356 which is characterized to suit the needs of small to mediocre scale businesses. It is based on the codebase for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central provides support for:
With built-in Power BI dashboards, one can easily chart financial performance and make informed decisions. To get an end-to-end view of the respective business, the user can connect data across a wide range of functionalities. It also provides customized reports and data analysis.
With a highly updated inventory, you can use Dynamics 365 business central to help you make wise business purchases. There are automated functionalities that would calculate the stock levels, recording points and lead times to maintain the right amount of inventory
- Project management:
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central, one can keep their business projects at check in terms of budget and time. It has timesheets, reporting tools, and advanced job costing that helps the users to keep track of their customer projects. Plus, there is the facility for checking invoices and insights.
- Warehouse management:
Operations can be kept optimized by the use of efficient tools based on warehouse management such as layouts, storage unit dimensions, setting up bins, etc. warehouse management is extremely important in case of order fulfillment, transactions and checking manufacturing capacities.
- Sales and Customer service:
A business is innately dependent on sales and customer service, with Dynamics 356 business central you can get expert guidance on cross-sell, upsell, renewal opportunities and keep a steady eye on customer interactions. A user can quickly respond to service requests and process payments from within the outlook.
One of the most interesting aspects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 business demo is its convenient accessibility. It is available on-premises as well as in the cloud. One can also go for the mobile version which functions just as smoothly. It is well reputed for its consistent performance across Windows, IOS and Android devices.
List of Integration benefits.
- Integrated with Artificial Intelligence / AI
- Integration into Power BI: Deliver business intelligence
- Integration into Outlook
- Role center Integration
- Integration with the PowerApps: Extend and customize applications
- Integration with the Flow: Automate business processes and workflow
- Integration with the Microsoft stack
- Integration with the Cortana Intelligence
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Pricing Benefits
- Licenses for dynamic 356 business central
There are three different licenses that Dynamics 365 business central Australia offers. The users can choose from the variety as per their convenience. Each plan is discussed in details in the next segment. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has three license types, Essentials, Premium, and Team Members and prices are fixed.
- Essentials: The essential plan under offers all the services that fall under Microsoft Dynamic 365 business central except for manufacturing and service management.
- Premiums: The premium plan users get to use all the features of the essential plan along with the service management and manufacturing tools.
- Team members: This plan is useful for members that perform light tasks such as viewing data and reports. This provides tools for reading and approving reports, running reports, etc.
The best way to decide which plan is most useful is to install the Dynamic 365 business central demo. It is bound to give a better idea to the users regarding this application. Users can get a clear idea, from the Dynamic 365 business central demo, as to which tools and functionalities are most useful for their particular business. If they are satisfied with the functionalities, which is hard not to be, they can choose from the tree plans discussed above.
Check the Microsoft official website for an update or Available Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM Central Time. CALL +1-888-477-7989.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing Comparison
Dynamics 365 may not seem a great deal at first instant. However, one can design or customize the solution as per business needs and pay only for the core entity. The charges are applicable to how data activities are tracked or up to what extent the business solution product is used.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Released official Video.
Dynamics 365 business central is an application in the line of Dynamics 365. It is built to suit the needs of small scale businesses and supports sales, product management, manufacture, inventory management, etc. One can get the apps on demo and choose accordingly.
Latest posts by Micah Phillips (see all)
- Top 5 Ways to Increase Sales by Using Social Media - September 12, 2019
- How to Choose Top iOS App Development Tools – IDE, SDK 2019 - September 11, 2019
- An Overview to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation - August 23, 2019