If you are looking to add seamless payment options to your website? Do you want to know the best WordPress plugin for that particular reason?
Can you find millions ofon the market segment? But not every plugin will match your particular needs. Particularly, you should always choose a plugin that gives you access to various secure payment methods and provides a smooth and conducive user experience.
Hence, in this article, we’ll discuss some of the best WordPress payment plugins you can use to accept online payments in 2022.
Top 10 WordPress Payment Plugins
1) WP EasyPay – Square for WordPress
WP EasyPay is a powerful and robust plugin for WordPress designed to simplify how your website accepts the square payments. Using WP EasyPay, you can instantly start receiving simple donations, subscriptions, and recurring donation payments. You can easily accept online credit card payments automatically while skipping the complicated procedures to set up a shopping cart solution.
WP EasyPay allows you to obtain fixed or custom amounts from your customers and even set up a multi-step form layout to highlight information in a well-recognized order.
Note: Currently, square card payment API support is only available in the US, UK, Canada, Japan, and Australia.
- WP EasyPay consists of multiple features some of them are as follows:
- Charges simple payments via a click of a button.
- Collect multiple donation payments easily where the customer can easily enter their desired amount.
- Automatically set and collect fixed amount of payments for services or single products.
- Add a payment form on your website page or post using the shortcode.
- Notification email will be sent to the admin after each successful transaction.
- Redirects users to any provided URL after their payment becomes successful and verified.
2) GiveWP with Square
GiveWP with Square plugin is a robust and powerful WordPress plugin that enables users to pay for their donation via Square payment gateway.
This plugin helps you build a donation form and add your Square payment settings, which allow users to pay using the credit card number. Any type of payments for donations will be easily integrated with the Square account. Also, GiveWP with Square plugin allows users to pay for donations as a recurring donation.
- GiveWP with Square consists of the following features:
- Add Square payments settings on each donation form.
- If no any settings are added per donation form the general Square settings will be implemented.
- Integrate Square Credit Card pricing field as per chosen donation form.
- Users can easily pay for donation in recurring basis.
- Allows recurring donations via square payment gateway.
3) myCred Square
myCred Square is an integrated WordPress add-on that enables users to buy myCred points using Square via Square payment gateway. You can easily accept credit card payments and verify transactions from your Square account dashboard.
It enables the users to purchase myCred points by choosing packages, i.e., a fixed amount of points or entering the number of points they want to purchase. Admin can also set quantity restrictions, both minimum or maximum, on the number of points a user can purchase easily and intuitively.
myCred Square consists of the following features:
- Restricted Quantity – Enables users to purchase a restricted amount of points via Square payment plugin.
- Custom quantity – Enables users to input the number of points they want to buy via Square payment method.
- Admin can simply set a minimum and maximum requirements based on how much points one can
- Admin can adjust ‘frequency of purchasing’ as per day, week, or month.
- Admin can adjust ‘Hooks Points’ for customers based on purchasing ‘points’.
4) Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
Pay with Square in Gravity Forms is a revolutionary and powerful WordPress plugin that enables users to pay their simple or recurring payments via gravity forms using the Square payment gateway.
Using pay with the square in gravity forms, you can process simple and recurring payments, subscription cycles, renewal settings customization, save a card on file functionality, transaction notes, email notifications, multiple square accounts connections to diversified gravity forms, and vice versa.
Following are some of the features of Pay with Square in Gravity Forms:
- Square Simple Payments
- Square Recurring Payments
- Google Pay
- Email notifications
- Send transaction notes
- Authorizes card.
- Card on file.
- Develop multiple forms via multiple square accounts.
- Sandbox supported for the test execution.
- Secure payment transactions.
- Conditional logic.
WPPayForm is an integrated standalone payment plugin for Stripe Payment Gateway. It functions similar to the stripe payment plugin featured earlier except for a few features.
It enables you to build simple order forms via form builder and simply integrates with Stripe to process payments in a secure and easy-to-use manner.
- Following are some of the features of WPPayForm WordPress plugin:
- Easily develop custom order forms via pre-built form builder.
- Completely optimized for mobile devices.
- Develops unlimited forms for free.
- Supports 14 Languages, 30 countries, and 135 multiple currencies.
6) PayPal for Digital Goods
PayPal for Digital Goods is one of the easy and efficient plugins that you can use to set up a PayPal payment gateway on your website. It can easily be integrated with your PayPal account with your website to process multiple payments simply and efficiently.
The plugin is very simple and offers basic features to accept payments. It is specifically designed to assist you in selling downloadable digital products, i.e., eBooks, graphics, and templates.
- Following are some of the features of the PayPal for Digital Goods WordPress plugin:
- Enables users to sell files, digital goods, or downloads via PayPal for digital goods payment gateway.
- Enables users to sell music, video, eBooks, PDF, or any relevant digital media repositories.
- Allows a user to instantly download the file once the purchase is completed using PayPal.
- Displays transactions from your WordPress admin dashboard.
7) PayPal Payment Gateway for Ninja Forms
If you’re an avid user of the ninja forms plugin on your website, then this plugin will be suitable for you. It enables you to convert your traditional forms into checkout forms via integrating PayPal pay buttons with them.
PayPal Payment Gateway is a great choice to set up a simple payment form to process payments via gathering more details about your potential customers. It seems useful for websites that sell products with several pricing plans.
- Following are some of the essential features of the aforementioned payment plugin:
- Develop custom order forms via ninja forms and accept payments via PayPal.
- Easy to set up and integrate with your WordPress website.
- Capable of enabling and disabling payment for multiple forms.
- Supports field mapping and recurring payments.
8) WooSquare Plus
WooSquare Plus is a safe and secure automation plugin that integrates your Square account with your WooCommerce platform that simplifies the process of synchronizing your products and payment between Square & WooCommerce.
You can easily track everything from order to inventory in one place to connect your Square account with WooCommerce easily. Also, you can manually synchronize simple and variable products between Square and WooCommerce. It requires no coding; you can install, activate, and set up the plugin on your WooCommerce store.
- WooSquare Plus consists of some of the most useful features that are listed below:
- Sync on edits
- Managing Refunds
- Sandbox API Support
- Square API
- Square Authorization
- Cartflows Supported
- PCI compliant
- Accept Square Payments on Google Pay and Apple Pay
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Google Chrome.
9) myCred cashCred Stripe
myCred cashCard Stripe is a premium extension that enables users to redeem myCred points into cash via the stripe payment gateway,
This extension enables the admin to choose “Auto Withdrawal” or “Manual Withdrawal” to withdraw the money earned using the redeeming points using the stripe-payment method.
- myCred cashCred Stripe add-on constitutes of the following features, including one year free updates and support:
- Auto Withdrawal – cashCred stripe addon enables users to auto-withdrawal their cash via Stripe equivalent to the myCred points.
- Manual Withdrawal – Enables the admin to choose the “manual withdrawal” option. The admin has all the privileges to withdraw or approve the request given by the user.
- Manual-Request Details – The user can simply view the request’s current status; three statuses are available to withdraw cash manually. “Pending,” “Approved,” “Cancelled.” The admin has all the rights to approve and reject each particular request.
- Minimum Points – Admin can easily adjust the ‘Minimum Points’ range to withdraw money via stripe payment gateway.
- Maximum Points – Admin can simply adjust the ‘Maximum Points’ range to withdraw money via stripe payment gateway.
- Exchange Rates & Currency Types – Admin can select ‘Exchange Rates’ and ‘Currency Type’ in page settings of cashCred.
- Custom Point Types – Admin can simply navigate from myCred settings pages where an option or tab is available with ‘Point type’ to create ‘custom point type.’
- Debugging Log – ‘Debugging Log’ is a seamless action to respond to users’ requests from the Stripe payment gateway. The admin can simply view the transaction results in the Stipe payment gateway in the debugging log section.
10) WP Simple Pay
WP Simple Pay is a premium WordPress stripe payment plugin, and it enables you to accept one-time and recurring payments on your site without incorporating any code. Allowing you to add products, services, and online donation options to WordPress with a mere few clicks. Then customers can easily sign up for recurring payments, subscriptions, installments or choose a specific amount.
If you want to accept online payments, you can simply add flexible options: Stripe, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay. The seamless part is adding these options in your payment forms as a separate button to make it easy for customers to complete their orders. WP Simple Pay also enables you to offer discounts to your potential customers via coupon codes. You can easily create discount codes for percentage or amount-off options, which will work with subscriptions and one-time payments.
- Following are some of the features of the aforementioned plugin:
- Simple payment collection for donations and products
- Secure payment options with secure customer authentication (SCA) support
- Optimization of all devices
- Installment plans, subscriptions, and trial periods
- Percentage Discounts and Coupon Codes.
In a nutshell, choosing the right payment plugin requires a considerable amount of user preferences and services based on the type of inventories you have and the products that you want to sell. Hence, the aforementioned plugins will help to select the right payment plugin for your WordPress site that’ll ultimately boost your brand identity to the next level.