WordPress Booking plugins that make bookings on your WordPress website very quick and easy. The
WordPress Booking Plugins have entirely replaced the traditional method of telephonic appointments and bookings.
These plugins enhance your website services and indirectly helps in driving more organic traffic to your WordPress website.
Bookly, WooCommerce Bookings, Amelia is some of the best WordPress Booking Plugins that help make your business fully automated. These have a lot of customizable features that provide flexibility to customers.
If you are running a business that requires appointments to be scheduled and booking to be made by users on your WordPress website, this article is a must-read for you. This article will learn about the 15 best WordPress booking plugins that will make your business fully automated.
What are the characteristic features of an ideal WordPress booking plugin?
An ideal WordPress booking plugin will provide you with a high degree of flexibility and many options for customization. The user interface will be easy to use and quick in performance.
We must know about the qualities of an ideal WordPress booking plugin before proceeding to the list of 15 best WordPress booking plugins.
The booking Plugin you choose for your WordPress business site must place a customizable calendar on your site so that users landing on your WordPress site can schedule their appointments quickly.
The plugin you select must have easy use and quick access user-friendly mobile interface to book their appointments hassle-free.
Payment accepting options-
The chosen WordPress booking plugin should provide a payment acceptance option on your WordPress site through which users can complete the transactions and successfully book their appointments.
Excellent Backend support-
The plugin should let you access the confirmed bookings and appointments through the backend of your WordPress business site. It should allow you to filter and search through all the successful bookings and thereby manage them.
Automated confirmation emails-
The plugin selected for the WordPress website of your business should send automated confirmation emails to the users every time an appointment is scheduled successfully.
You should choose that WordPress booking plugin that canto send automated reminders for successful bookings and appointments to both the admin and the users.
The 15 Best WordPress Booking Plugins
Following are the 15 best WordPress booking plugins to be considered for scheduling appointments and bookings on your WordPress business site.
Bookly is among the most recently launched WordPress booking plugins. It has a well-organized and lavishing design, both at the front end and the backend. Bookly has a basic, free-to-use version and a premium version too. The premium version of Bookly offers a wide range of customizations and services.
The key features that make bookly our choice of WordPress booking plugin are-
- It has a free-to-use core version, but it does not support online payments.
- The free version can be upgraded into a premium one at 89$ as a one-time fee.
- It allows multiple admins to create their profiles with a wide range of modifications available.
- This plugin sends automated emails for bookings and appointments confirmations, and it has an intrinsically built SMS system.
- The premium version of Bookly provides you with a Payment gateway integration feature.
- Bookly is a perfect choice for your WordPress booking plugins to fully automate your business if you run gyms and dental clinics.
Booking Calendar is one of the oldest WordPress booking plugins, among others available in. Being among the oldest ones doesn’t make it wrong. The reviews are suggestive of the high-quality features it provides to its users. It comes in both free and paid premium versions. The core version of the Booking Calendar is free to use, and it has almost all the tools required by a small-scale business for Custom WordPress development services.
Some of its features that make it eye-catching are as follows-
- It allows integration and syncing with google calendar and various other third-party platforms.
- It offers multilingual support and hence helps in expanding your potential outreach.
- It has an extensively customizable core version that can be upgraded into premium at 60$ for a single website.
WooCommerce plugin is the best choice for WordPress development Company for many eCommerce businesses ventures. What makes it best among all the other available WordPress plugins is its free-to-use handsome core version.
WooCommerce provides a wide range of premium addons or selections. One of them is WooCommerce Booking. It is pretty expensive when compared to others available in the same field. It starts at 249$ for a single site and excels up to 449$ for supporting a maximum of 25 websites.
The striking features of WooCommerce Bookings are-
- This WordPress booking plugin enables you to create fixed or flexible time slots for appointments and bookings.
- It allows you to integrate with other extensions of the WooCommerce plugin for better functionality.
Booked is among the most affordable WordPress booking plugins sold by Codecanyon. Its premium version is available for 49$.
Some of the advantages that make it a better choice are-
- The frontend interface looks modern and elegant without any CSS coding.
- It supports multiple admin profiles and personalized calendars.
- It provides the users to skip the registration process as it enables the Guest booking.
Amelia is the most optimum WordPress booking plugin for small businesses and is free to use. However, its larger paid version is best for a large corporation to manage its appointment and bookings service. What makes it shine differently from others is that it provides an activated license at a nominal price of 59$ with lifetime validity.
Some other notable points about Amelia are as follows-
- It sends real-time notification reminders to the customers and the admins.
- It allows YouTube to add multiple staff and custom working hours.
- It is integrated with other famous WordPress booking plugins like WooCommerce Bookings.
Appointment Booking Calendar-
The Appointment Booking Calendar is a bit different from all the existing WordPress booking plugins as it is the only one to provide free PayPal integration. The premium version costs around 50$. Its calendar presentation also differs from others as it only shows the available time slots rather than the whole of the month.
Some distinguishable features of this plugin are-
- It is the only available WordPress booking plugin that comes with PayPal integration.
- It provides your WordPress site with free captcha verification.
- It has more than a dozen languages support.
It is the cheapest of all the WordPress booking plugins with a price tag of a mere 28$, But even at this low cost, the Team booking plugin comes with a plethora of customizations available for your site. The booking forms in this plugin are modern-looking and provides a range of selections for customers.
MotoPress Hotel Booking-
This WordPress booking plugin is one of the most compact reservation systems employed for bookings in buildings and hotels. It allows integration with other plugins like WooCommerce Payments. It also allows admins to create monetary discount coupons for their customers.
Salon Booking System-
As the name suggests, the Salon booking system plugin is a WordPress booking plugin explicitly developed to assist and automate the business of salons, parlors, and spas. One of its key features is that it allows payment processing integrated with PayPal. This plugin can also collect feedback and reviews from the customers to account for credibility.
CM Booking Calendar-
CM Booking Calendar is an exclusive premium WordPress booking plugin that costs around 39$. The most helpful feature of the CreativeMinds booking calendar plugin is that its well-developed and customized calendar can be placed anywhere on blog posts, pages, or websites via shortcodes.
Some salient features of the CM Booking calendar are as follows-
- It is a highly adaptive plugin based on screen sizes.
- It supports further extensions and add ons to increase the functionality
- CM booking calendar lets you create multiple customized calendars.
Schedule Appointments is another WordPress booking plugin that makes it to this list because of its easy, user-friendly frontend. There are different premium versions of this plugin, starting from an introductory price of 99$. It is most remarkable feature is that it can be placed anywhere using its drag and place feature. Moreover, its free-of-cost version also allows you to create and manage limitless bookings.
BirchPress Scheduler is another WordPress booking plugin that is exclusively available only as paid premium version. It has a built-in form editor that allows you to customize the booking form for your WordPress site quickly.
WP Simple Booking Calendar-
It has both free and premium plans available with different sets of customizations. It has a straightforward and smooth user interface that makes it easy to use.
WpForms is another WordPress booking plugin that allows you to create bookings and efficiently manage them. It is also among well-known form editors. It offers pre-built form templates that make it even more convenient for admins to edit and manage them.
Appointment Hour Booking-
Appointment Hour Booking, the choice of WordPress booking plugins among beginners due to its user-friendly interface at the frontend and backend. It allows you to list down multiple services with different time slots.