Social media has become such an important thing in everyone’s life that people posts their day-to-day’s each activity in their social media handle. It has not only become a medium for people’s entertainment but also had become a way to promote some brand or company. Among all the social media handles, Instagram has become one of the most popular social media sites. It is a platform where most people want to increase their followers.
Instagram is a social media handle by which you can get connected to your friends & can post various pictures through the feeds & stories. It is a steady-growth network that offers different brands & companies to create its own audience. But even with so many users, one cannot just simply post the images & wait for the posts to be liked & get viral. Many people even search for how to find viral content. For that, they have to post all the things in such a way that it automatically attracts the users to it. So here are 10 essential tools every Instagram content creator needs:
1. VSCO – For creating visual content on Instagram, this is the best tool one can use. It allows you to do all types of editing in images & videos. There’s a huge collection of filters available for in-depth editing suite which makes the photos & videos looks like they are made by the professional. Available free on iOS & Android, it is very easy to use & is very intuitive.
2. Canva – To create creative stories & posts, this is the exact tool that you are looking for. It contains over 50000 templates which help you to create different posts & stories from the scratch itself & the result is amazing. Available on desktop, iOS & Android, this graphic design tool stands somewhere between Microsoft Paint & Adobe Photoshop & lets you create social media images in minutes.
3. Photoshop Express – One of the most powerful images editing tool, it helps you to change the characteristics of the image just with some few editing’s. Available free on iOS, Android & desktop, this tool has many features like a red-eye fix, text tool, blemish removal, borders etc. With all these editing features, you can also make a collage & it allows you for quick sharing.
4. Buffer – This tool helps you to schedule your Instagram posts along with your Twitter & Facebook’s post. Starting with a plan of $10/month, you can use it on mobile as well as on desktop & can schedule both single image & multi-image videos posts ahead of time. Many companies like The Seattle Times, Fortune etc. have achieved success with this.
5. Iconosquare – This tool lets you track the progress of your competitors & simultaneously manage your brand. It also has a content scheduler option which lets you post according to your time. It also monitors the hashtags that are used for your brands. You can also track your followers & likes received & you will get a better idea of your industry.
6. Linktree – This free tool lets you link your Instagram page with another website. What it does is, it converts one link of the website into many & creates an intermediate landing page thus allows the users & the visitors to choose where they want to land.
7. Snapseed – This free photo editing app helps you to create fine-tuned photos. Though there are filters on Instagram with this app you can edit the image with a brush & can edit even the small details of your choice. You can change the entire image in a few minutes. It also allows you to save the filters as a template which you can use later for your photos.
8. Autohash – Hashtags are very important for an Instagram post. This app lets you find suitable hashtags for your photos & at a time you can only use 30 hashtags for your photo. Available only for Android, it also helps to save your hashtags in the clipboard which you can use later just by simply pasting it as per your need.
9. Bit.ly – Very popular link shortness, this helps you to shorten your link which can make your bio look arranged & professional. Along with that, you can track the number of links that you can get which will make you understand Instagram more easily. It helps in providing more content in a small number of words.
10. ODrive – Since posting & saving videos & photos acquires lots of space & memory in your phone, this is a cloud storage device which lets you save & back-up all your content in the cloud just by linking your Insta account with this. It makes the storage synchronized, sharable & protected. You can also consolidate & sync your files to Windows, Mac or Linux.
Latest posts by Deepak Sharma (see all)
- 10 Essential Tools Every Instagram Content Creator Needs - July 29, 2019