Facebook is the most used social media platform that exists on the internet today. There are many searches on google about how to recover deleted Facebook messages.
There are as well a ton of articles on the internet that give results on how to do it.
Not a day passes by without us checking our Facebook messages.
What if you accidentally deleted an important message on Facebook, don’t panic.
If you are reading this article and almost done with the introduction, keep reading as we have all kinds of solutions to recover Facebook deleted messages.
Recovering Deleted Facebook Messages From Archive
People are very serious about their messages as they contain important information.
There are people who would want to keep a copy of their Facebook chats, therefore there is a way of downloading a copy of your Facebook messages that have photos, videos, personal information, and contacts.
Here is how you will be able to recover your deleted Facebook messages for the archive.
1. Log in to your FB account, with your email id and password.
2. Go to ‘settings at the top right corner of the Facebook page. Look for the white downward arrow.
3. Click ‘general settings’
4. Now, click on the ‘your Facebook information’ option.
5. Next, click on ‘view’ from the download your information section.
6. A page will appear where you can choose the data you want to download. Choose from the options that say ‘ messages’ or choose as you like. You can also go for file type and data.
7. now, click on the ‘create file’ button.
8. Sit back and wait, Facebook will send you the file, you have to hurry with the downloading process as it only stays for a few days.
Recovering Deleted Facebook Messages From Email Account
There is an easy way to recover deleted Facebook messages from an email account.
It is only possible if you have chosen to get ‘ all notifications, except the ones you unsubscribe from’, that Facebook usually sends to you through email.
The only step you have to follow is
1. If you have already enabled your message backup on your email, then all you have to do is search for the message you are looking for. You will get it in the mailbox.
Recovering Deleted Facebook Messages From iPhone
There can be many ways to accidentally delete your messages, it can be done by children while they play with your phone.
It can also happen because of you, by clicking the delete button accidentally.
Here is how you will find the deleted Facebook messages on your iPhone.
1. First thing is to download Tenorshare software that recovers iPhone data, install it on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Now, run the software, while you attach your iPhone to the PC by USB data cable.
3. Click on the ‘start scan’ icon
4. Next, click on the ‘Facebook messenger’ option to view all the scanned Facebook messages, as after scanning by the software all your existing and deleted messages will appear on the screen.
5. The last and simple step is to click on the ‘recover’ button to recover the messages you want.
Recovering Deleted Facebook Messages From Android
In android phone memory, there is storage where Facebook keeps its data. Here is how you will be able to recover the messages you lost.
1. You need a USB cord to link your android device with the PC and wait till your PC determines your phone.
2. Now, visit the folders of your phone, but from the PC.
3. Select ‘SD card or internal storage, then ‘android’, followed by ‘data’ and lastly ‘’
4. Go to ‘cache’.
5. You will find a file ‘fb_temp’, this is the file that will help you to recover deleted Facebook messages.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q. Are Facebook Messenger Messages Permanently Deleted?
Ans: No, it is not possible to see deleted messages or convos. The meaning of deleting a message permanently is that it is removed from your chat list.
Remember, even if you delete chats from your chat list, the chat won’t be deleted from the person’s chat list you chatted with.
Q. Can You Recover Deleted Secret Conversations On Messenger?
Ans: Once you delete a message while using secret conversion, there is no chance to get it back. It cannot be retrieved.
If you haven’t used the secret chat and used the normal one then you can view the archived conversations.
Q: Are Deleted Messages Included In Facebook Download?
If you have deleted a message, you won’t find it in the download as it has been deleted from your account itself.
Q. How Can I Get Deleted Messages Back?
6 following steps to be done with it.
1. Open your google drive
2. Click the ‘menu option.
3. Choose ‘ settings’
4. Go for google backup.
5. If you have backed up your device, you will see the name of your device.
6. Select the name of your device, you will be notified with a text message along with a timestamp, that will indicate the time of the last backup.
This article has been briefed in every possible way to make you understand the ways of recovering deleted Facebook messages. These are some ways in this article that you can choose from.
And also a few FAQs to answer additional questions, if you are thinking about them. Tell us in the comment section how much help was this article to you.