I’ve collected the best free SEO tools with a wide variety of uses and covering a number of common needs like website analysis, On-page Optimization, Reporting, Social analysis. These online tools are fast, free, and easy-to-use. In this post, we are listing our 500+ favorite SEO tools online you can use as freemium.
What are the SEO tools, and do we really need?
SEO tools are the magic solution to optimize the website for good search engine rankings. It provides advanced technical solutions, increasing visibility which harvests higher traffic towards a website. So yes, we really need these SEO tools to stand out in the Market.
Why do we use SEO tools?
If you are looking to enhance your blog and business visibility in search engines, you will need to invest in some powerful SEO tools for research and management of your search marketing campaigns. Online SEO Tools are easy and highly used tools in any Industry.
Quick benefits of SEO Tools.
- SEO is very helpful for promoting the business, so we use SEO tools for finding opportunities.
- Beginners can use SEO tools for competitor Analysis and Website Audit.
- You can Track SEO Progress & KPIs, Save time & Money as well.
- We also use SEO tools online for keywords research, Backlink Checking, On-page Analysis, Local SEO Analysis, Broken Links checking, Website Speed testing, Alt text checking, Mobile friendly testing, Visitors tracking, Social Media analysis, Website Code Analysis, Responsive website analysis, Structured Data Test.
- People can also use these SEO tools to generate Robots file, XML Sitemap, Meta, online and offline.
- These tools provide SEO score which is we use for making the decision for change on the website.
- You can do much amazing analysis using these paid and free SEO tools. Use at least 1 paid tool because they give lots of data and features.
- To avoid charges by Google AdWords Manager we use Free SEO tool
- To compete in the fast-growing online market, we use SEO tool
- To rank higher in search results we use SEO tool.
- Following hard work activities, you can do using these tools very easily – Plagiarism checker tools, Alexa rank checker, Domain age checker, Keyword position checker, Content Plagiarism Checker.
Here is the Complete list of SEO Tools
Enter the URL of a website and check the speed and usability and it also shows the website rating for desktop and mobile phones and issues which is need to fix. Its a Google SEO tools.
2. Moz Local Listing Score (https://moz.com/checkout/local/check)
Use for checking your listings on Google, Bing, and other local search engines.
Similar Tools: – Localprmedia Yext, UBL Listing
3. Keywordtool.io (https://keywordtool.io/)
Get more than 800 keyword ideas on a single keyword for google, YouTube, Bing and App Store.
Similar Tools: – Übersuggest, Google Keyword Planner.
4. Google Analytics
Shows the Complete website statistics and aquagestion
Similar Tools: – Piwik
5. Google Webmaster Tools + Bing Webmaster Tools
Complete website analysis, alerts, and shows the error reports
6. Open Site Explorer
Get Comprehensive website organic analysis.
7. Google Keyword Planner
Use for compete keyword Ideas, analysis, Ad group Ideas, competition, Search Volume.
8. Google Trends
A quick overview or search through Google Trends topic, events around the world.
9. Quick Sprout Website Analyzer
Complete Analysis of your website.
10. Schema Creator
Used for creating Schema for website data.
11. Similar Web
Get Insight for any Website or Application also discover competitor website traffic statistics
12. SERPs Rank Checker Authority Lab (https://www.authoritylabs.com/)
Free Rank Checker & SERP Checker for google and yahoo search engines either use keyword or URL of website.
13. XML Sitemaps (http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/)
Used to create XML Sitemaps by enter your URL.
Enter the Url and See your website the way a search engine sees it.
15. SEO Site Checkup
Fast Audit and get score for your website
16. Search metrics Website Analyzer(https://suite.searchmetrics.com/en/research)
Shows how your website rank in search engines, search, mobile and Content Performance, moreover market analysis.
17. Find Broken Links (https://www.brokenlinkcheck.com/)
Used for finding errors and broken links of a website.
18. Ahrefs’ Site Explorer and Backlink Checker
Great tool for site and content explorer also Complete overview of your website, pages, and links
Checking duplicate content.
20. Moz toolbar
Moz toolbar can show you SEO insights from within Google search results pages and at any particular website.
More Free Tools For SEO, Traffic and Analysis
1. Bitly (https://bitly.com/)
Most people use Bitly for URL shortening, but the real power of this platform comes from its analytics.
2. Boomerang (http://www.boomeranggmail.com/)
Boomerang lets you follow up on emails, even when you forget. Great for link building or any time you send a lot of emails.
Optimize your online social media sharing. Buffer allows you to share with your audience at the optimal times for greater visibility.
4. smallseotools, Duplichecker
100% Free SEO tools. Let’s use and feeling. Unique content checker, unique content rewriter, keyword position, online ping website tool.
5. iMacro (https://imacros.net/)
Macros is Automation Delivered. Whatever you do with a web browser, iMacros can automate it from web automation/web scripting, to data extraction, to web testing, and much
Use BuiltWith to discover what technology nearly any website was, well, built with. Great for competitive intelligence as well.
7. Buzzstream Tools Suite (http://tools.buzzstream.com/link-building)
Link Building, Tools Suite, Email
Most people know Buzzstream as an outreach platform, but they also offer a number of free link-building tools. This company gets it.
8. Caption Tube (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734796?hl=en)
Free and easy resource used to create captions for YouTube. Helps with usability and offers viewers a readable transcript.
9. CircleCount (Closed)
Google+ analytics ramped up. Free resource to track your followers and analyze your shares. See how many followers you’ve gained over time.
10. Content Strategy Generator Tool MonsterInsights
This tool helps you plan your content strategy intelligently, using keyword research and estimating your audience size.
11. Convert Word Documents to Clean HTML (https://word2cleanhtml.com/)
Despite the rise of Google Docs, Word still dominates much of the world. Copying and pasting has always been a hurdle, but this tool makes it easy.
Copyscape serves both as a plagiarism checker and a duplicate-content checker. Great to use if your content has been distributed across the web.
This magic extension for Chrome not only helps you find important broken links, but also tells you if the links point to an available domain.
14. Easel.ly (https://www.easel.ly/)
Free tools for creating and sharing inforgraphics. The templates allow anyone to create a professional-looking graphic.
15. Email Format (https://www.email-format.com/)
Email Format helps you find the proper structure for thousands of companies and organizations across the web.
16. Find Peopleon Plus (http://www.findpeopleonplus.com/)
The ultimate Google+ directory that’s great for research, outreach, and link building. Sort by keywords, profession, country, and more.
17. Robots.txt Checker (https://technicalseo.com/tools/robots-txt/)
Robots.txt, Technical SEO
Many robots.txt files contain hidden errors not easily visible to humans. Run your file through this tool and you never know what you’ll discover.
18. Get Listed MOz
This awesome local SEO tool scores your local SEO visibility and gives you actionable next steps to raise your score.
The tool to replace Google’s popular keyword tool has been derided by some, but still offers data not available anywhere else.
20. Google Analytics
The most popular of all the analytics tools available, Google Analytics continually innovates and sets the standard.
The Google Analytics API is great for building custom reports and tools, and also for pulling data straight into Excel or Google Docs.
22. Google Map Maker (closed)
Among other things, Google Map Maker allows you to contribute to public map information, which may be shared and incorporated into Google Maps.
Drawing on vast public databases, Google public data offers a great starting point for content research, infographics, and more.
Technical SEO, CRO
That SEO Mofo! Use this tool to see how your snippet may appear in Google’s search results. Add structured data, review stars, and more.
Structured Data, Technical SEO
If you use Schema.org microformats or any other type of structured data, this tool will verify your markup.
27. Google Trends
See what’s trending in Google search results and view keyword search popularity over time. A must for trends.
28. Google Webmaster
Tools Suite, Diagnostic
The interface recently received an overhaul, and Google Webmaster remains a must-have resource of diagnostic and health tools for site owners.
IFTTT stands for IF This, Then That. The tool allows you to create automatic triggers between various apps, like Gmail and Twitter.
A great free Infographics resource that allows you to easily create graphics and data visualizations.
31. Internet Marketing Ninjas SEO Tools (https://www.internetmarketingninjas.com/tools/)
The Ninjas are some of the best SEOs and online marketers out there, and they’ve put some of their best tools online for free.
32. Linkstant (http://www.linkstant.com/)
This nifty analytics tool alerts you anytime someone links to your website. Great for outreach and intelligence gathering.
33. Email Guesser (http://www.guesser.email/)
Email, Link Building
Need to send an email, but you don’t have the recipient’s address? Type in what you know and this nifty tool will help you figure it out.
Need to send an email to an untested address, but you don’t want to spam them? Check it first with this mail tester to verify.
35. MozCast (http://mozcast.com/)
SERP Tracking, Moz
Want to know if Google is testing its algorithm this week? MozCast gives you a daily weather report to track changes in the SERPs.
36. MyBlogGuest (https://myblogguest.com/)
Link Building, Content
Guest blogging is still alive and thriving. MyBlogGuest helps you find the good opportunities out there.
37. Panguin Tool (https://barracuda.digital/panguin-seo-tool/)
This awesome tool connects with your Google Analytics account to help you see if and when you’ve been hit by Google Algorithm updates.
Pingdom offers an entire suite of speed tools to help analyze page load, DNS issues, and connectivity.
39. Piwik (http://piwik.org/)
Piwik is a lightweight web analytics solution, and a great alternative to Google Analytics.
40. Rank Checker for Firefox (http://tools.seobook.com/firefox/rank-checker/)
This light and easy desktop tool checks rankings with the click of a button. Quick, easy and free.
41. Rapportive (https://business.linkedin.com/sales-solutions/compare-plans/sales-navigator-for-gmail)
Email, Link Building, Productivity
Rapportive works with your Gmail inbox to give you near-instant rich contact information for almost everyone you want to reach. A must-have for marketers.
42. Remove Duplicate Items (https://ontolo.com/)
Ontolo offers a suite of link building software and a few helpful productivity tools for link builders. The remove duplicates tool solves a common problem.
Robots.txt, Technical SEO
Use robots best practices and discover hidden errors in your robots.txt files that may cause search engine crawling problems.
44. Schema Creator (https://jsonschema.net/)
Structured Data, Technical SEO
Everyone loves using Schema.org, but the microformats are difficult to write by hand. This generator from the folks at Raven simplifies the task.
If you’ve never scraped a webpage, you’re missing out. Scraper for Chrome puts the power of simple web scraping in your hands without the need for code.
46. Seer Toolbox (Not available)
Tools Suite, Analytics, Link Research
SEER opened up its internal toolbox for everyone in the world to use. These are the same tools used in-house at SEER, and they rock.
47. SEO Toolbar (http://tools.seobook.com/seo-toolbar/)
Tools Suite, Toolbar, Technical SEO
On of the most popular tools available, The SEO Toolbar puts a ton of information at your fingertips including backlinks and competitive research.
48. SEO Tools for Excel (https://seotoolsforexcel.com/)
Tools Suite, Analytics, Social
You don’t need to be an Excel ninja to use Niels Bosma’s SEO Tools for Excel. This plugin does so many things many SEOs won’t work without it.
49. SEO gadget Links API (https://builtvisible.com/resources/)
API, Link Research
The SEOgadget Links API lets you easily gather not only backlink data but contact information as well. A huge time saver.
50. SEO gadget Tools (https://builtvisible.com/seogadget-for-excel/)
This suite of tools from the Gadget lab includes several Excel plugins, a content strategy generator, and more.
51. SEO Quake
Toolbar, Tools Suite, Technical SEO
More raw data than any other SEO toolbar out there.
52. Shared Count (https://sharescount.com/)
Want to know how any piece of content was shared socially across the major services? This is the tool to use.
53. SharedCount API (https://www.sharedcount.com/api-docs/getting-started)
Harnessing the combined statistics of Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and more, the SharedCount API puts a ton of social data at your fingertips.
54. Similar Page Checker (https://www.webconfs.com/seo-tools/similar-page-checker/)
Content, Technical SEO
Use this tool to check for duplicate content issues. The Similar Page Checker will give you a score of how closely the HTML of two pages resemble each other.
55. Sitemap Generators (https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/)
Google offers a slew of free, top-notch sitemap generators. Most of these live on your server and generate new sitemaps automatically.
56. Social Authority API (https://followerwonk.com/social-authority)
How much reach and social authority do your followers have? How about the people you’re trying to connect with? The free Social Authority API will tell you.
57. Social Crawlytics (https://socialcrawlytics.com/)
Social Crawlytics allows you to conduct competitive research by showing you your competitors’ most-shared content. Lots of other features as well.
58. Social Mention (http://www.socialmention.com/)
Social mention offers real-time social media search and analysis. Enter a search term and see who’s sharing what, right now.
59. Text Cleaner (http://www.textcleanr.com/)
Some of the best tools solve the simplest problems. Text cleaner cleans up all kinds of text formatting when copying and pasting between aplications.
60. Ubersuggest (http://ubersuggest.org/)
Every SEO loves Ubersuggest for its ease of use and wealth of keyword research ideas. Utilizing the power of Google Suggest, it returns hundreds of potential results.
61. URI Valet
A great tool for digging into server headers, canonical information, analyzing redirect problems and more.
62. Virante SEO Tools (https://www.hivedigital.com/free-tools/)
Virant offers a number of high quality SEO tools to the public. These are often the same tools developed for the Virant team, opened up for public use.
63. Wayback Machine (https://archive.org/web/web.php)
Want to see the history of your website or your competitor’s site? The Wayback Machine allows you to step back in time and track important changes.
64. WebPagetest (https://www.webpagetest.org/)
Quick and easy website speed tool. Offers suggestions for improving performance.
65. Wordle (http://www.wordle.net/)
Create beautiful word clouds. Great for visualizations, graphics, and research.
66. Wordstream Free Keyword Tools (https://www.wordstream.com/free-keyword-tools)
Keyword Research, Tools Suite
In addition to its paid offerings, Wordstream offers a suite of free keyword tools offering access to thousands of keyword suggestions.
67. Xenu’s Link Sleuth
Diagnostic, Technical SEO
Xenu is also one of the most useful. Crawl entire sites, find broken links, create sitemaps, and more.
XML-Sitemaps offers probably the easiest sitemap creation solution anywhere. Great for smaller sites when you need a sitemap in minutes.
69. Yahoo Pipes
A great mashup tool that combines different feeds into content and other magical creations. Used for link building and whatever you can dream of.
70. Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin
If you could only choose one WordPress plugin for you site, the first would be from Yoast, and so would the second. This one sets the standard.
71. YouTube Analytics
Offers video-specific analytics for YouTube videos. A must-have for YouTube video publishers.
72. Foxy Seo Tool
A free Firefox add-on that offers tools for search engine optimization (SEO), web traffic and page analysis, for webmasters and web professionals.
Some Free and Paid Tools
73. Banana Tag (https://bananatag.com/)
Banana Tag allows you to track your emails after you send them. For example, check your email open rates from Gmail.
How do they make CloudFlare free? It works both as a CDN and a security service to provide your website with speed and safety.
75. Followerwonk (https://followerwonk.com/)
Social, Analytics, Moz
Perhaps the coolest thing about Followerwonk is the ability to track your followers. Smart SEOs also use it for outreach and research.
76. Keyword Eye (http://membership.keywordeye.com/)
Keyword eye adds a twist to keyword research by adding rich visualizations — essential when you want to move beyond keywords to valuable concepts.
77. KnowEm (http://knowem.com/)
KnowEm allows you to check 100’s of social profiles at once to check availability. Looking for the perfect brand name? Check KnowEm first.
78. Majestic SEO
Link Research, Competitive Intelligence, Link Building
You’ve probably seen Majestic SEO link charts all over the Internet. Great crawling technology combined with several free options make for great link research.
79. Majestic SEO API
API, Link Research
Majestic makes much of its backlink data available for free via its API.
80. MozBar (https://moz.com/products/pro/seo-toolbar)
Tools Suite, Toolbar, Moz
The standard SEO toolbar for legions of marketers, the MozBar allows you to perform over 50 key tasks right from your browser. Highly recommended.
81. Mozscape API (https://moz.com/products/api)
API, Link Research, Moz
Companies everywhere incorporate the Mozscape API into their own products, but it’s also available to individuals, and much of the data is free.
82. nTopic (http://www.ntopic.org/)
nTopic is one of the few proven methods for giving your content a relevancy score and offering keyword suggestions to improve it.
83. Open Site Explorer (https://moz.com/link-explorer)
Link Research, Moz, Competitive Intelligence, Link Building
When Google and Yahoo started removing backlink data from the public, Moz built Open Site Explorer to fill a huge need. See backlinks, anchor text, popularity metrics and more.
A cute and easy infographic generator. No experience required.
85. RowFeeder(not available)
RowFeeder allows you to track social usernames, hashtags and keywords and load that information into Excel for easy social media monitoring.
86. Screaming Frog
Diagnostic, Technical SEO
A powerful website crawling tool with a ton of features and customizations. A must-have for most serious SEOs.
87. Searchmetrics Visibility Charts (https://suite.searchmetrics.com/en/research)
SERP Tracking, Competitive Intelligence
Track the search visibility of any website, in addition to tracking winners and losers in Google’s search results.
Tools Suite, Keyword Research, Competitive Intelligence
The paid and organic keyword data offered by SEMrush is often scary good and comprehensive. Also great for researching competitors’ ads.
89. SERPmetrics (https://serpmetrics.com/flux/)
SERP Tracking, Competitive Intelligence
SERPmetrics flux charts track the flux for US search results across Yahoo, Bing and Google over a 30-day period. A paid API is also available.
90. SimilarWeb (http://www.similarweb.com/)
Impressive competitive intelligence across a number of online industries. Competitor website stats are hard to come by, but Similar Web does a good job.
91. StatCounter (http://statcounter.com/)
Free, quick, and lightweight analytics solution. Often used by those who want to avoid using Google Analytics for privacy reasons.
92. Trello (https://trello.com/)
Project management and tracking made simple. Used and endorsed by Moz.
93. Whitespark Local Citation Finder (https://whitespark.ca/local-citation-finder/)
Finding local citations is key to local SEO. Whitespark offers a number of free and paid solutions to find the local citations to rise above the competition.
94. Whois Lookup (http://whois.domaintools.com/)
Find registration, contact, and administrative information for any domain.
95. Wistia (https://wistia.com/)
The king of online video, Wistia offers SEO-friendly solutions for video hosting. Both free and low-cost options available.
Free with Trials Period
96. Moz Analytics (https://moz.com/products/api)
Tools Suite, Diagnostic, Moz, Rank Tracking, Social
The flagship of the Moz software suite, Moz Analytics offers a dashboard of all your important marketing data in one place with actionable analytics for better marketing.
97. Optimizely (https://www.optimizely.com/)
A/B Testing, CRO
Easy A/B testing and analytics to help you move toward success in your CRO efforts.
98. Raven (https://raventools.com/)
Tools Suite, Diagnostic, Content, Social
Raven offers a classic suite of SEO, content, and research tools popular with many marketers.
99. Visual Website Optimizer (https://vwo.com/)
A/B Testing, CRO
Visual Website Optimizer allows you to run A/B tests with a simple online editor that lets you test content without knowing code.
100. Wordtracker (https://www.wordtracker.com/)
A powerful keyword research suite used by many top marketers, Wordtracker offers a generous free trial option.
Free SEO Stuff for All
- Beginner’s Guide to SEO (http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo)
- SEO Learning Center (https://moz.com/learn/seo
- How to Learn SEO (https://ahrefs.com/blog/learn-seo/)
- Google’s SEO Guide (http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35291)
- Bing Webmaster Guide (http://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/help-center-661b2d18)
- Plato Web Design SEO Guide (http://platowebdesign.com/seo-guide/)
- How Search works (http://www.google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/thestory/)
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Web Page https://www.innasoft.in/blog/the-anatomy-of-a-perfect-website
- How Google Crawls a Web Page (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/70897)
- Webmaster Guidelines (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769)
- Beginner’s Guide to Link Building (http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-link-building)
- Advance Guide To SEO (http://www.quicksprout.com/the-advanced-guide-to-seo/)
- Internet Marketing Glossary (http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/jargon-buster/)
- Google Quality Rating Guideline (https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/9281931?hl=en)
- Microsoft Excel for SEOs (https://www.distilled.net/excel-for-seo/)
- Google Penalty Removal (http://www.webpagefx.com/marketing-guides/experts-guide-to-google-penalty-removal.html)
- Guide to Website Speed Optimization (https://kinsta.com/learn/page-speed/)
- Log File Analysis for SEO (http://builtvisible.com/log-file-analysis/)
- Creative Link Building Ideas (http://pointblankseo.com/creative-link-building)
- Learn SEO in 2020 (https://mangools.com/blog/learn-seo/)
- How to Learn SEO In 2020 (https://backlinko.com/learn-seo-fast)
SEO Ranking Factors
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors: The Complete List
- On-Page Ranking Factors
- Search Engine Ranking Factors
- Periodic Table Ranking Factors
- Northcutt Google Ranking Factors
Site in Depth Audit
- SEO Site Checkup
- Moz On-Page Grader
- Feed The Bot
- Silktide Nibbler
- Website Penalty Indicator
- Panguin Tool
Deep Site Crawlers Tool
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- DeepCrawl($) https://www.deepcrawl.com/
- Botify($) https://www.botify.com/
- Xenu’s Link Sleuth
- SEO Crawler https://robhammond.co/tools/seo-crawler
Data Scrapers Tool
- ScrapeBox($) http://www.scrapebox.com/
- Scraper API
- Dexi Intelligent
- Data streamer
- Content Grabber
- Web Scraper Chrome Extension
Popular SEO Tools
- Google Business Review Link (http://saijogeorge.com/google-local-review-direct-link/)
- BuzzStream($) (http://www.buzzstream.com/)
- VisualPing (http://visualping.io/)
- Page2RSS (http://page2rss.com/)
- Copyscape (http://www.copyscape.com/)
- Plagium (http://www.plagium.com/)
- Outdated Content Finder (http://www.greenlaneseo.com/outdated-content-finder/)
- SEO Tools for Excel (http://nielsbosma.se/projects/seotools/)
- Rich Snippets Testing Tool (http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets)
- Trello (https://trello.com/)
- LastPass (https://lastpass.com/)
- Cached Pages (http://www.cachedpages.com/)
- Built With (https://builtwith.com/)
- Sucuri SiteCheck (http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/)
- SSL Server Test (https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html)
- js (https://localizejs.com/)
- Pingometer (https://pingometer.com/)
- Zapier (http://zpr.io/zzAy)
- If This Then That (https://ifttt.com/)
- Eager (https://eager.io/)
- Meta Title Length Checker (http://searchwilderness.com/tools/pixel-length/)
- WikiGrabber (http://wikigrabber.com/)
Programming Regex Tester
- Build RegEx (http://buildregex.com/)
- RegExr (https://regexr.com/)
- Sprout Social($)
- Klear($) (https://klear.com/)
- Oktopost($) (https://www.oktopost.com/)
- Postcron (https://postcron.com/)
- Rafflecopter (https://www.rafflecopter.com/)
- Heyo($) (https://heyo.com/)
- Tweriod (https://www.tweriod.com/)
- Narrow($) (https://narrow.io/)
- SocialRank (https://socialrank.com/)
- Followerwonk (https://followerwonk.com/)
- Crowdfire (https://www.crowdfireapp.com/)
- Revive old post plugin for WordPress:
- Storm It!
Link Audit Tool
- Majestic SEO($)
- Open Site Explorer($)
- URL Profiler($)
- Link Detox($)
- Cognitive SEO($)
- Monitor Backlinks($)
- Google Search Console
- Screaming Frog
Content Marketing Tools
- Contently($) (https://contently.com/)
- Scripted($) (https://www.scripted.com/)
- NewsCred($) (https://www.newscred.com/)
- Kapost($) (https://kapost.com/)
- Google Docs
Others useful Tips
1. Unbounce($) (https://unbounce.com/)
2. Instapage($) (https://instapage.com/)
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Yandex Webmaster Tools
- Nickelled($) (https://www.nickelled.com/)
- InlineManual (https://inlinemanual.com/)
- Bootstrap Tour (http://bootstraptour.com/)
- WalkMe (https://www.walkme.com/)
- Appcues($) (https://www.appcues.com/)
- Tour My App($) (http://tourmyapp.com/)
Email Marketing Tools
- MailChimp (http://mailchimp.com/)
- onstant Contact
- Betaout (https://www.betaout.com/)
- Litmus($) (https://litmus.com/)
- AWeber($) (http://www.aweber.com/)
- Mailinator (http://mailinator.com/)
- MailDrop (http://maildrop.cc/)
- MailDude (http://www.maildu.de/)
- io (https://www.targeted.io/)
- SignupSumo (http://signupsumo.com/)
- Inky’s Inliner (http://zurb.com/ink/inliner.php)
- MailLift (https://maillift.com/)
- MotionMail (https://motionmailapp.com/)
- EmailHunter (https://emailhunter.co/)
- VoilaNorbert (https://www.voilanorbert.com/)
- Email Template Generator
- Postmaster Tools
- Campaign Monitor
Marketing Automation tools
- ActiveCampaign($) (https://www.activecampaign.com/)
- Constant Contact
Email Design Inspiration
- HTML Email Designs (http://htmlemaildesigns.com/)
- Great Email Copy (https://greatemailcopy.tumblr.com/)
- Really Good Emails (https://reallygoodemails.com/)
Browser Plugins for SEO
- BuzzSumo Extension
- Mangools SEO Extension
- Serpstat Plugin
- Ninja Outreach Lite
- Open Serp Stats
- Link Opner
- Nofollow Stricker
- website stats
- Gmail Autoresponder
- Check My Links
- Redirect Path
- Check My Links
- WebRank ToolBar
- Copy All URLs
- Awesome Screenshot Plus
- SERP Trends SEO Extension
- Open SEO Stats(Formerly: PageRank Status)
- Majestic SEO
- Domain Hunter Plus
- Meta SEO Inspector
- Link Grabber
- User Agent Switcher
- Page load time
- Redirect Path Checker
- Evernote Web Clipper
- Ninja Outreach Lite
- Redirect Path
- Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics)
- Hotjar (https://www.hotjar.com/)
- Google Analytics Configuration Tool (http://gaconfig.com/)
- Piwik (http://piwik.org/)
- StatCounter (http://statcounter.com/)
- Webtrends($) (http://webtrends.com/)
- KISSmetrics($) (https://www.kissmetrics.com/)
- Clicky (http://clicky.com/)
- Crazy Egg (http://www.crazyegg.com/)
- Heap Analytics (https://heapanalytics.com/)
- Adobe Analytics
Social Media Tools
1. BuzzSumo (http://buzzsumo.com/)
2. io (http://uprise.io/)
3. Social Crawlyticsv (https://socialcrawlytics.com/)
4. Tagboard (https://tagboard.com/)
5. Shared Count (http://www.sharedcount.com/)
6. ShareTally (http://sharetally.co/)
7. PicStats (http://picstats.com/)
14. Zoho Social
16. Sprout Social
19. Social Pilot
20. Mav Social
Keywords Research SEO
- Google Keyword Planner Free
- Google Free
- Ahrefs Keywords Explorer Paid
- Google Search Console Free
- SEMRush Paid
- Moz Keyword Paid
- Google Trends; Free
- Keyword Sheeter;
- Answer the Public; Free
- Keyword Surfer;
- Bulk Keyword Generator;
- Keywords Everywhere Free
- Keyword Snatcher
- Keyword Tool
- SERP Keyword Tool
- Keyword Eye
Blogs for SEO Learner
- SEO by the Sea
- Search Engine Watch
- Search Engine Roundtable
- Point Blank SEO
- Search Engine Watch
- Matthew Woodward
- Search Engine Land
- Search Engine Journal
- Cognitive SEO
- Lion Zeal
- SEER Interactive
- Kaiser the Sage
- I’m From The Future
- Marie Haynes
- Diggity Marketing
- Evolving SEO
- Web Marketing School
- Dejan SEO
- Greenlane Marketing
- Robbie Richards
- Beginner’s Guide to CRO (https://qualaroo.com/beginners-guide-to-cro/)
- IFTTT Recipes for Marketers (http://www.seerinteractive.com/blog/ifttt-recipes-for-marketers)
- How to Start a Start up (http://startupclass.samaltman.com/)
- Marketing Tools
- Headline Analyser (http://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer)
- Portent Content Idea Generator (http://www.portent.com/tools/title-maker/)
- Blog Topic Generator (http://www.hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator)
- Link Bait Title Generator (http://www.contentrow.com/tools/link-bait-title-generator)
- Tone Analyser (https://tone-analyzer-demo.mybluemix.net/)
- Faq Fox (http://faqfox.com/)
- Pubcon (http://www.pubcon.com/)
- The Growth Hacking Conference (http://www.growthhackingconference.com/)
- SES Conference (http://sesconference.com/)
- Reel Video Summit (http://reelsummit.com/)
- Content Marketing World (http://contentmarketingworld.com/)
- South by Southwest Interactive (http://sxsw.com/interactive)
- Google Public Data (http://www.google.com/publicdata/directory)
- Web Technology Usage (https://trends.builtwith.com/)
- Worldometers (http://www.worldometers.info/)
- Coppy blogger Blog (http://www.copyblogger.com/blog/)
- BufferApp Blog (http://blog.bufferapp.com/)
- HARO (https://www.helpareporter.com/)
- A News Tip($) (https://anewstip.com/)
- co (https://submit.co/)
- ResponseSource($) (https://www.responsesource.com/)
- Muck Rack($) (https://muckrack.com/)
- SourceBottle (https://www.sourcebottle.com/)
- SMX Advanced
- BlackHatWorld Conference
- SEO Meetup
- SearchLove Conference
- Conductor C3 Conference
- https://www.freehostia.com/ (Free)
- HostGator Cloud
- A2 Hosting
- Amazon Web Services
- GitHub Pages
- Media Temple
Ads & Promotions
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
- BuySellAds (https://www.buysellads.com/)
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Outbrain (https://www.outbrain.com/)
- SyndicateAds (https://www.syndicateads.net/)
- Zemanta (https://www.zemanta.com/)
- Amazon Native Shopping Ads
- Perfect Audience($) (https://www.perfectaudience.com/)
- AdRoll($) (https://retargeter.com/)
- ReTargeter($) (https://retargeter.com/)
- Mozcast (https://moz.com/mozcast/)
- SERPMetrics Flux (https://serpmetrics.com/flux/)
- SEMRush (https://www.semrush.com/sensor)
- Algoroo (https://algoroo.com/)
- Searchmetrics (https://suite.searchmetrics.com/en/research)
- Rank Risk Index (https://www.rankranger.com/rank-risk-index)
- Accuranker (https://www.accuranker.com/grump)
- Advanced Web Ranking (https://www.advancedwebranking.com/google-algorithm-changes/)
- SERP Watch
- Optimizely(PAID) https://www.optimizely.com/
- Google Analytics & Google Optimize
- Adobe Targe
- AB Tasty
- Raven Tools($) (http://raventools.com/)
- HubSpot($) (http://www.hubspot.com/)
- SEO PowerSuite($) (http://www.link-assistant.com/)
- Advanced Web Ranking($) (http://www.advancedwebranking.com/)
- Link Research Tool($) (http://www.linkresearchtools.com/)
- Searchmetrics($) (http://www.searchmetrics.com/)
- Brightedge($) (http://www.brightedge.com/)
- Conductor($) (http://www.conductor.com/)
- https://ahrefs.com/rank-tracker $
- RankTrackr($) (http://ranktrackr.net/)
- Authority Labs($) (http://authoritylabs.com/)
- Moz Rank Tracker($) (http://moz.com/tools/rank-tracker)
- SEMRush $
- SERP Book($) (http://serpbook.com/)
- https://www.accuranker.com/keyword-rank-tracker $
- https://www.seoprofiler.com/ $
- https://www.link-assistant.com/rank-tracker/ $
Track Mention Tools
- Mention (https://en.mention.com)
- Google Alerts (http://www.google.com/alerts)
- Moz Fresh Web Explorer($) (http://moz.com/tools/fresh-web-explorer)
- Brand24($) (http://brand24.net/)
Page Speed Test
- Moz Local($) (https://moz.com/products/local)
- Organization Schema Generator (http://schema-creator.org/organization.php)
- Local SEO Checklist (http://localseochecklist.org/)
Images Stock Images
- TinyJPG https://tinyjpg.com/
- Fotor (http://www.fotor.com/)
- Canva (https://www.canva.com/)
- Placeit (https://placeit.net/)
Reverse Image Search
- TinEye (https://www.tineye.com/)
- InBound (http://inbound.org/)
- Reddit – BigSEO (http://www.reddit.com/r/bigseo/)
- Reddit – WebMarketing (http://www.reddit.com/r/webmarketing)
- Reddit – Marketing subreddits (http://www.reddit.com/user/TheNetMomentum/m/onlinemarketing)
- GrowthHackers (http://growthhackers.com/)
- Moz Q&A (http://moz.com/community/q)
- WebmasterWorld (http://www.webmasterworld.com/)
- Black Hat World (http://www.blackhatworld.com/)
- Warrior Forum (http://www.warriorforum.com/)
- io (https://helpmebuild.io/)
- WebDesignRepo (http://www.webdesignrepo.com/)
- Call To Idea (http://calltoidea.com/)
- Land Book (http://land-book.com/)
- Good UI (http://www.goodui.org/)
- UX Recipe (http://uxrecipe.github.io/)
- UX Archive (http://uxarchive.com/)
- wwwhere (http://wwwhere.io/)
Latest posts by Micah Phillips (see all)
- Best Weight Loss Apps Android - March 27, 2020
- What are the Advantages of Open Source Software? - March 21, 2020
- Image Optimization and Its Effect on the Portfolio Website - March 19, 2020