Definition of colocation hosting-
A colocation center also called colo is a type of data center where equipment, space, and bandwidth are available for rental to retail customers. Colocation hosting services provides space, Resilient power, cooling, cages, Suites and physical security for the server, storage area, and networking equipment of other firms—and connect them to a variety of telecommunications and network service providers—with a minimum of cost and complexity.
There are lots of reasons a company might choose a colo over building its own data center because these companies are not too advanced who can carry these heavy infrastructure of the server, nowdays, colors services are especially popular with cloud service providers.
Today many companies provides colocation hosting services to the large no of users, from small to large companies and businesses.
Configuration equipment of colocation web hosting services
Advantages of Colocation Facility
- Fire Protection Systems
- Always Air conditioning
- Low-impedance electrical ground
- 24hrs Powers Supply
- 24hrs emergency facility available
Latest posts by Ratnesh (see all)
- Owner Challenge: Be the Least Important Person in Your Business - August 11, 2017
- Why your SEO campaign never works the way you planned - August 11, 2017
- Best iPhone Apps for Document Management On The Go - March 1, 2017