There are many different types of documents that you may need to scan on a regular basis. Maybe you need to scan a document for work, or maybe you need to scan a receipt for your taxes. Whatever the case may be, having a good PDF scanner app or pdf editor can come in handy. In this blog post, we will discuss 10 of the best PDF scanner apps for Android and iOS devices. So, whether you are using an iPhone or an Android device, we have you covered!
Best PDF Scanner Apps Download
Here are the 10 best pdf scanner apps for android and IOS:
1. Adobe Scan
Adobe Scan is a free app that you can use to scan documents and save them as PDFs. You can also use this app to fill out forms and sign documents electronically. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Adobe Scan is a great choice for those who need to scan documents on a regular basis. The app is easy to use and it offers a variety of features that can come in handy.
- Scans documents and saves them as PDFs
- Can fill out forms and sign documents electronically
- Available for both Android and iOS devices
Adobe offers a variety of other apps that you may find useful, including Adobe Reader (for viewing PDFs), Adobe Acrobat (for creating and editing PDFs), and Adobe Fill & Sign (for filling out forms).
2. A1Office Scanner app
A1Office PDF scanner – Cam scan is a powerful scanner app for scanning documents anywhere anytime. It is one of the best Indian camera scanner apps. After scanning you can easily share the file as a pdf or jpeg. It is a must-have application for the people who are traveling most of the time for official or educational purposes.
- Scan, archive, or share the scanned document
- An easy-to-use pdf converter app.
- Gets saved in the history of the scanned document & recently scanned documents.
- Is available for android phones.
A1Office All documents app has various other editing & conversion tools as well such as online pdf editor, Docx editor, excel sheet editor, etc.
3. PDF Scanner by Smallpdf
Smallpdf PDF scanner app is a great choice for those who need to scan documents on the go. Helps to edit the document while scanning. You can use filters, crop, rotate, and scan to save the document in a pdf format or other formats as well. You can download the app from the App Store for IOS and Google Play store for android.
- Scans pdf on the go
- Has editing options available along with scan
- Is available for both IOS & Android
- Can be saved in other formats as well.
4. Scanbot scanner
This IOS pdf scanner app is one of the best scanner apps for IOS users. This app has a free version and a subscription-based pro version that has a bit more useful features. Though the free version has almost everything that is needed to scan any kind of document.
- QR scan, Pdf document, jpeg, multi-page scan
- Automatic editing & annotations
- Text search, OCR tech-enabled
- Signing features, document edges detection, automatic upload, perspective correction
5. Cam Scanner
Cam scanner is the most famous scanner app for android app users. With a user base of 1.5M, it has proved to be the most effective one for android app users. It is compatible with phones & tablets, and helps in scanning, annotating, editing, storing, etc.
- Document editing
- Quick search
- Easy document digitization
- Extraction of text from images with document sharing
6. Scanner Pro
It is an IOS scanner app providing various features of fast and easy scanning of documents. This is a PDF scanner that is developed from Readdle and has satisfactory basic features and some pro-subscription-based features.
- Has a radar feature to automatically scan your image library for any documents.
- Outer edge and text recognition provided.
- Share options available to ICloud and workflows.
7. Tiny Android Scanner
This is an android app scanner that can be used to do basic scanning of documents. The tiny android scanner keeps the scanned documents in the user’s device and therefore does not require cloud storage which enables it to be no subscription-based app.
- Easy to use & navigate features.
- Direct print option available which provides quick scanning and printing of documents.
- Has improved stability in its new upgraded version.
8. Genius Scanner
It’s a PDF scanner app for IOS or iPhone having fast scanning, exporting to multi-page files, and text scanning capabilities. It’s considered one of the best scanning apps for iPhone with the latest tech features, providing powerful tools to edit, scan and organize your documents.
- Image enhancement features.
- Perspective correction.
- Multiple page scanning option.
- The outer edge of the page detection.
9. Clear Scanner
The clear scanner is an android app that can be downloaded from the play store. It helps in doing the work easily and with no incurred cost. Having fast scanning, conversions and sharing is a fast and great output app.
- Image OCR – text extraction
- Outer edge detection
- easy-to-use, tiny app
10. Quick PDF Scanner pro
It is a PDF scanner for android users. With its fast scanning and easy document digitization, you can work easily on your documents. This one processes pictures with ease and at a high pace.
- OCR tech enables (optical character recognition)
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Easy PDF management & sharing
So these were some of the best pdf scanners that one can use on android or IOS devices. These apps can help you get your work done in the easiest way possible.
Hope this article helps you to decide which app works best for you. Thanks for reading!