There are a few ways that are beyond the basics to make the most out of the integration of Instagram, or any other social media channel for that matter with your email campaigns. These tips from professional experts will ensure that you achieve your business goals from such integration.
First, you will need to make sure that you have a proper plan to tap into this incentive-based referral marketing policy. You must know that any reward-based marketing will always work better and it will be easier for you to engage with your prospective customers in a much better way.
Therefore, if you want to make a better email marketing then you should persuade your email subscribers to make their friends or family to like your account page. If you provide them with exciting discounts and incentives, you will get even more referrals and thereby increase your email subscriber list.
Think something innovative
You should be always a step ahead, if not a couple from our competitors. You should think of more innovative approaches when you integrate Instagram with email marketing campaign. Since email marketing is a form of textual content marketing, you will need to be writing a few long emails. In this you are expected to:
• Explain in detail about your particular business product and service that you wish to offer to the recipients
• Try and convince the recipients by providing valid and good reasons to buy your product or service and
• Explain the benefits of using your product or service over your competitors.
These are all old school methods of email marketing wherein plenty of times these mails were not even opened by the recipient. In this modern world of business that is a sheer waste of time, money and effort which you can hardly afford. In order to eliminate the chances of your recipients not opening and rather forsaking your mails completely, you should use the contents of your Instagram account.
This will solve the issue to a considerable extent as you will have your followers for Instagram receiving your mails that are already doing business with you or are keen to know more about your product.
Different types of Instagram content
There are different types of Instagram content that you can share with your emails if you want to increase your sales.
• One such is the business products photos that you want to sell. When you upload these photos as your preliminary step of integration of Instagram and email marketing, you must ensure that you include a number of different pictures and the images of the specific products that you are trying to sell through your emails. These photos can even be the screenshots of the product on your Instagram posts.
• Another element is the Instagram products that you can give to your recipients through the links of your Instagram posts. This will work either way though the most preferable way is to give the screenshots. This is because it will ensure that the recipient does not have to wait for long in order to view the content as they can view it directly in their mails. However, it is important t make sure that you do not post these pictures inside your mails in as a direct attachment. This is because there may be a lot of recipients who may not be interested in viewing those pictures when they download it. Therefore, such an approach will not be of any success at all.
• You can also use the photos of the contest winners of the photo contest that you may have organized before are another useful Instagram content to include. If you organize different interesting and fun contests it will help you a lot in creating more awareness and knowledge about the specific product that you want to sell. This contest will also work as a special type of incentive that will add to the interest of the users to take part in it. You can share their social media profiles and photos that they may have submitted for the contest on your official page of your business account on Instagram. This will surely elate your users as they will love to see their photos being utilized and will cherish their newfound fame. This will also generate an increased popularity for you as well. Therefore, make sure that you link the images of the winners in the emails that you want to send.
• Including Instagram contest will go on to reflect that all these are real people and the recipients will know who have used your products and have actually liked them. This will also encourage a lot of casual users to start thinking about your business more seriously. However, it is important that you mention the essential benefits that the users will be enjoying when they buy and use your product. This will create a sense of genuineness among the users and when they see that there are so many happy customers in your emails, they will surely be interested and influenced to buy and try your product.
• Include all of the latest upcoming deals when you upload the photos on Instagram. It can be a special deal for a product launch or special discounts for the upcoming occasion or festival. Include the screenshots of such posts on your Instagram account in the emails that you wish to send. Also make sure that you highlight the excitement that these deals will generate in your Instagram followers. This will influence the email recipients and they too will be encouraged to experience the similar excitement as your Instagram followers. This will ensure that no deal announced by you is missed by the email recipients.
All your upcoming Special Discounts:
You should make sure to incorporate all the links of your business profile on Instagram in your emails that you send out to the recipients and after that implore them to like and pursue your official business page on Instagram. You should be offering the users who follow you through the email links, a few kinds of special discounts. This will be encouraging every other people to be also following you. Consequently, this will proceed to build them all out number of supporters that you have on Instagram.
Thus this will go on to increase number of followers that have you on Instagram. It will go on to encourage more people to be following you on Instagram because these people would be noticing on their feeds that their friends have liked your page and are following your posts. Normally, they also will be waiting to interact and get involved.
Welcome your online life supporters to buy into your email rundown and vice versa
As the newsfeed algorithms keep evolving, it becomes increasingly challenging to reach and engage with prospects via social media. Consequently, you might find yourself every so often losing followers and struggle to reconnect with them later.
It could also happen that your social-media business page gets shut down, for instance, of virus or bug. Despite the fact that it doesn’t occur very often, you could potentially lose your large, carefully-grown audience in a second.
In this scenario, how would you get back in touch with every people that followed you on social?
Encouraging your social media followers to become email subscribers will strengthen your compatibility and rapport with your social-media community – to a great extent because email lets you draft more personalized communication, tailor-made for individual subscribers. That is the reason, if you want to get the best of both worlds, you should consider social-media and email marketing integration
Use the power of stories
Instagram isn’t only a portfolio of pretty pictures anymore. In fact, their Stories feature has demonstrated to be an enormous hit with business and people alike. There are more than 300 million active users of Instagram Stories every day, making it the perfect way to interface with your group, audience in an authentic, in-the-moment way.
The interactive nature of Stories has much more scope for conversion that regular Instagram posts since you can add text to your images, create “swipe up” links to take followers to designated landing pages, and create to take calls-to-action that literally dance on the screen (thanks GIPHY).
The brand furthermore uses Instagram Stories to promote their weekly newsletter. Users can swipe up to sign-in and receive exercise schedules and plans by means of email.
Summing it up
Over the past couple of years, Instagram has utterly changed the concept and approach of business marketing campaigns on the internet. The risk of conventional email marketing of the recipient not opening the emails is now minimized with the help of Instagram. Therefore, if you want your email marketing to succeed, integrate it with Instagram.