Omen in Valorant is a dark agent that strikes at enemies to render them partially blind or, at times, scramble their minds with Paranoia. The idea of using the Omen character in the game is to make the opponents not think logically. The Omen has had a dark past, and people are unsure of its origin. But it has taken on a human form after undergoing a body-changing transformation.
The Omen appears as four avatars in the game. Each of these has solid characteristics for itself.
- Dark Cover:
- Charges every 30 minutes
- It uses a shadow orb to incapacitate people.
- Blocks vision of the adversary
- Shrouded Step
- Replenished twice.
- Shadow walking ability.
- Teleports to a set location
- Charges once
- It fires a shadow projectile.
- Can pass through obstacles.
- Reduces vision
- From the Shadows
- Charges 7 times.
- Equipped with a tactical map
- Teleports to set location.
Tips On How to Use Omen in Valorant
- Strike before the smoke goes away, and vision is restored to the participant. The adversary can come to full strength after 11 seconds. This leaves the player with little time to act to his benefit.
- Once the smoke has been used, deploy the marker to see the extent of blindness it has created and act quickly within the sphere of influence. It is possible with the mini-map to view the area of the smoke cover.
- When releasing smoke as a cover-up, the extent of smoke coverage would be slightly wider than indicated on the mini-map. The player should put this to good use and for maximum benefit.
- With Dark Cover, it is possible to set the height from where the smoke would be let down on the subjects. The smoke will then drop down till it meets an object. This effect can come to use to catch sight of the enemies before the air clears up.
- It is possible to use Dark Cover multiple times in a game. So, players must be quick to use the avatar if the need arises.
- The strike offers lots of utility but relies on line of sight for its action to occur. It is a short-range teleport.
- Omen can use the Shrouded Step to scale walls and ledges. It becomes possible to reach the tallest embarkment.
- There is a wind-up and wind-down action that lasts a second each. During this period, the gamer would not be able to do anything. Deployment should only be done after considering this effect.
- The audio effect of the avatar can be heard by people all around you. They are exposing you to possible enemies.
- It is possible to throw a smoke screen and exit the scene from people who are not in the audible range of the player.
- The effect can cover a maximum distance of 30 meters. It should be sufficient to handle the long walkways and corridors on the map.
- The actual hit radius might be smaller than the size of the orb. Watch out for the central ball to gauge the maximum damage.
- The action of Paranoia slows the player considerably so that he would not be able to turn around on the release of the orb.
- With Paranoia, there is a wind-up time of a second. The player would not be able to act or react during this time.
- It is best to use Paranoia when the enemy is not seen in sight and is hidden.
From the Shadows
- This maneuver has a high risk as deployment leaves you highly vulnerable.
- The avatar allows the user to start moving the moment it is deployed. The only delay is in the shadow-gathering phase.
- Players using From the Shadows must be aware of the noise it makes, leaving the player to be detected easily.
- A teleport may lead to an immediate duel. It is thus advisable to have the primary weapon fully charged before activating the avatar.
- Since the maximum effect of the avatar is in causing Paranoia in subjects, it is best suited to disorient the enemies.
Discussed at length are the essential tips to play the game of Valorant using Omen. There are the best Valorant hacks that help the player get the better of the enemies and have a good time, too, playing the game. Most of the time, the cheats allow the player to complete the game with credit.