When it comes to pets, dogs are one of the most popular. And anybody who owns a dog aspires to have an obedient dog and possess specific skills or behaviors.
Unfortunately, it’s challenging to train a dog, especially for first-time pet owners. You’ll need to teach him everything from leash walking to basic obedience, bite inhibition, and a variety of other skills.
There are numerous gadgets and smartphone apps available to assist you. However, there are so many possibilities, especially for apps, that it’s difficult to know where to begin.
We’re here to assist you in finding the best dog training app for you. Please continue reading to learn more about our top picks and their features.
Table of Contents
The 8 Best Dog/Puppy Training Apps
We have listed the best dog training apps for you
Puppy makes dog training at home easier. This tool is useful for toilet training, teaching new tricks, and training a new dog because it has a user-friendly graphic. It comes with easy-to-follow video tutorials so that any dog owner can train their dog like an expert.
You can earn badges as you improve and learn new skills by using this app. Show off your badges and brag about your accomplishments to your friends and family. The ability to accommodate numerous dogs makes it even more appealing since you won’t need to download as many training apps.
● To receive answers to your training questions, live chat with our staff of world-class trainers.
● Sara Carson & The Super Collies, a celebrity dog trainer, presented over 80 sessions.
● The built-in clicker makes on-the-go training a breeze. Positive reinforcement is used in every lesson.
● Sara and the team have hand-picked product choices for you to help with your training in the Puppr Shop.
GoodPup will assist you in teaching your dog positive behaviors. This app allows users to have weekly video conferences with qualified dog trainers who offer individualized training recommendations for each dog. Throughout the training, text check-ins with these trainers are also available. In addition, the app includes daily text updates from a trainer and requires you to stick to a program.
GoodPup can teach your dog various skills and crate training. You must set up a credit or debit card in advance to use the GoodPup app, which comes with an auto-renewing weekly subscription.
● You may work with the greatest trainers from all over the world by using video calls.
● You’ll receive a course designed specifically for how puppies learn.
● An atmosphere with fewer distractions and one in which your dog is already at ease.
● Positive reinforcement training is used by GoodPup and is recommended by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
This app is a one-stop solution for teaching your dog over a hundred various tricks. In addition, the software will give you a customized training regimen to follow, allowing you to achieve your goals in a short amount of time. You may even record your dog doing various commands and receive feedback from professional trainers.
● Personal feedback is provided to Dogo Premium accounts via video tests.
● Certified veterinary doctors with many years of experience in the pet care industry are here to guide you.
Top canine specialists designed the EveryDoggy app that includes instructional videos for training puppies and adult dogs. It also offers problem-solving instructions to assist pet parents in preventing undesirable behaviors like excessive barking and leash pulling.
For training sessions, a built-in clicker and whistle are included. A whistle is an excellent tool for developing efficient communication with your dog so that it can better comprehend you. As a result, they are in a better position to perform.
This app aids in the prevention and treatment of behavioral issues like anxiety, biting, and destructive chewing. Step-by-step video lessons are included that help you to become a better dog trainer.
● Personalized Puppy & Adult dog training sessions
● Problem-solving guides: EveryDoggy offers efficient answers to behavioral issues in the form of problem-solving guides.
● Dog trainer support: Our finest trainers will answer all of your inquiries.
● Built-in clicker and whistle: Using a clicker or a whistle can make the training process go more smoothly.
Download for iOS
iTrainer Dog Whistle & Clicker
This could be one of the most popular iPhone dog training apps. iTrainer is a dog whistle app designed to make dog training more accessible. To assist you in training your dog, this app features a dog whistle with adjustable frequency. It also has a recorder that allows you to record a specific sound that your dog enjoys.
There are over 40 noises to choose from in this app, including various clickers, squeakers, and a whistle with a variable frequency that you may adjust. The bad news is that iTrainer will only be available to iPhone owners.
● Clicker training, whistle training, and positive-reinforcement obedience training are all covered.
● 50+ sound effects to keep your dog entertained (or pet). Cats, dogs, birds, and more are among the sounds you’ll hear.
● Whistle, clicker, and squeaker noises may be accessed fast with this widget.
● There are several different squeaker toy sound effects.
● Whistle for dogs with a frequency range of 100 to 35 kHz.
Download for iOS
Doggy Time can keep track of your puppy’s health and everyday routines, allowing you to plan training sessions and schedules. This app can track any crucial information about your pet, including drinking, eating, walking, and urinating.
If you are interested in just taking your dog on a walk for their good health, then you can also hire dog walkers from dog walking apps. These elements aid in training your puppy’s everyday habits to be structured and healthy.
It is usually preferable to take your puppy outside to do the toilet. However, if you don’t want to forget about your dog’s needs, Doggy Time lets you track cleaning, grooming, medicine, and vaccinations. The best part is that this app is also used in offline mode.
● You can keep track of your puppy’s health and everyday routines effortlessly
● You can plan training sessions at your convenience
Pupford, which features well-known dog trainer Zak George, offers your canine companion a free online training course. The 30-day video course, which includes easy-to-follow films and instructions for each session, aids in the resolution of behavioral issues. The Pupford app has received positive feedback for its high-quality footage.
Separation anxiety, snapping, pulling on the leash, crate training, recall behavior, and other concerns are all addressed in Pupford’s paid courses. Additionally, the app offers a free course overview so that pet owners can learn before purchasing.
● You will be backed by well-known dog trainer Zak George
● Easy-to-follow sessions in a 30-day course
GoDog is an easy-to-use puppy training app that will teach your dog how to behave. This app will make you feel like a personal dog trainer who will make dog training simple. GoDog is a smartphone app that contains several video courses with step-by-step instructions.
A health journal is included in GoDog, allowing you to schedule reminders for vaccinations, vet visits, and medicines. GoDog is noted for its health aspects in addition to training. It assists you in keeping track of your dog’s deworming, bathing, and other grooming needs such as nail trimming, ear cleaning, teeth, haircut, and so on.
● Keep your dog’s vaccination schedule at hand: You’ll never forget to look after your dog again with the GoDog Health Diary.
● Clicker and whistle: Use these tools to boost the effectiveness of your dog training sessions.
● Track your dog’s walks: Keep track of how much exercise your pet receives every day. It will assist you in tailoring your walking routine to your dog’s unique requirements.
These were the most effective Dog Training Apps available. To determine which of these apps is ideal for you, you need to consider the features of each carefully. These apps are praised by people worldwide since they are constantly evolving to meet the needs of their users!