Video content is booming. Everyone is making videos and uploading them to YouTube, whether it is that hilarious footage of them playing a prank on their friend, or a ‘how to’ video.
Did you know?
● Every minute, 500 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube
● Searches of “how to” videos on YouTube are growing 70% year on year.
● The number of channels earning six figures each year on YouTube has increased by 40% year on year.
● YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine and second most visited site after Google.
If you are yet to jump on the video creation bandwagon, you are almost definitely missing out, especially if you are a business.
The problem is that people viewing the videos uploaded to YouTube don’t want to see poorly edited and low quality footage. They want to see something that flows well and doesn’t jump from clip to clip or has poor transition. However, unless you have access to expensive, professional level software, good video editing is a myth, isn’t it?
Well – not unless you have downloaded KineMaster for PC.
KineMaster is a superb full-featured Windows video editor that supports multiple layers of video, images, and text as well as accurate cutting including multi-track audio trimming, accurate volume envelope control, LUT colour filters, 3D transition, and more.
There is no standalone model of KineMaster for PC but if you do want to use KineMaster on your Windows PC, then there are ways to get around it.
Here, we look at how you go about downloading this great KineMaster app for your PC, so you can get on with making some revenue-busting videos for YouTube.
How To Download Kinemaster For PC
1. First of all, download and install a good quality and reliable Android emulator, such as BlueStacks. A link for downloading this can be found by clicking on the link below.
—- >> Click here to download BlueStacks <<—-
2. After you have downloaded BlueStacks, go to the download folder and open the installer file.
3. Choose the Installation location and install BlueStacks on to your Windows PC
4. After BlueStacks has installed, open “BlueStacks.exe” and log in using your Gmail ID in the Google PlayStore
5. Using the search bar, type in Kinemaster
6. Click on the Install button and continue to download Kinemaster for PC
It really is as straightforward as that! It may take a few minutes to download Kinemaster for PC, but it is worth the wait. Once it has been downloaded to your Windows PC, you can have fun exploring the features, experimenting and editing your own videos for YouTube, your website and social media using Kinemaster for PC.
If you are struggling to download Kinemaster for PC, this handy video shows you how to go about installing and downloading the software:
What are the benefits of downloading Kinemaster for PC?
Some of the top features of Kinemaster include:
● Speed control
● Mosaic, blur and other effects
● Multiple styles of animation
● Accurate frame trimming
● Saturation, brightness and hue control
● Real time audio and video recording
● Green screen background effects
● A range of transition effects – wipes, fades etc
● Lots of layers for videos – stickers, overlays etc
● Immediate preview of all edits
Should you use the free version of Kinemaster for PC or pay for the pro subscription?
When you download Kinemaster for PC, you will be given two options: to use the free version of the software or to sign up for a premium subscription.
Kinemaster for PC is a professional level piece of video editing software, with a whole host of quality editing tools and features to help you create superb videos for YouTube, social media or your website.
If you are new to video editing and want to spend some time getting to grips with the various tools and features, then we suggest sticking to the free version of Kinemaster for PC, at least to begin with. It is free for non-commercial and personal use, but has the ‘Made with Kinemaster’ watermark on the final videos.
However, as with all free tools, there are some limitations, so if you are a seasoned video editor or want to upload your videos made with your download of Kinemaster for PC without the big watermarks, you may want to upgrade to the pro subscription; it is worth it.
When it comes to the premium version of Kinemaster for PC. There are two options: a monthly subscription and an annual (yearly) subscription. These renew automatically, although if you opt for the annual subscription of the Kinemaster for PC, you will benefit from a discount on the price.
You not only benefit from the removal of the watermark when you have the premium download of Kinemaster for PC, but you also have access to additional premium assets from the Kinemaster asset store. These include visual effects such as overlays and royalty free high quality audio and music, as well as plenty of new features, tools and assets added regularly.
Kinemaster for PC also allows you to edit your videos in 4K, if this is something that you want to do.
What are the technical details of the download Kinemaster for PC?
● File Name: KineMaster Pro.
● Setup Name: KineMaster – Pro Video Editor latest Version
● Size: 81.9 MB (Megabyte).
● Supported: All Devices Above 4.2 Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo 8.0, And Latest Version Android P
What are the technical details for BlueStacks?
● Software Name: BlueStacks 4.
● File Name: bluestacks-app-player-4-0-1-98-beta.
● Size: 371 MB (Megabyte).
● Type of Setup: Offline Installer Free Download.
● Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Kinemaster Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Kinemaster Video format
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
Best Alternatives to KineMaster for PC
- NHC VideoPad
Is Kinemaster Free?
They have both free & premium version with extra features.
Hopefully, these tips and information will help you to successfully download Kinemaster for PC, and make the choice between the free and the premium version. You will be soon on your way to making high-quality professional videos for your website, social media or YouTube.
Recommended: 8 Ways to Play your Android Games on your PC