You are here
A new feature on Beta version of Whatsapp becomes the most awaited Best Mobile Apps 

A new feature on Beta version of Whatsapp becomes the most awaited

In the current generation, whatsapp plays one of important part in among the people. We already knew this application launched Whatsapp beta version for their customers and it was running successfully. The beta version of WhatsApp has updated lot of new features in it. WhatsApp is testing a host of the new specification for its chat application, beta versions of the software have announced. WhatsApp emerges to be making up its mind to familiarize location sharing into its platform. A beta version of the app was recently speckled in the…

Read More
Modern features rolled out by the beta version of the Whatsapp Technology 

Modern features rolled out by the beta version of the Whatsapp

Whatsapp Messenger is the most popular messaging app available on the smartphones that allow the user to send and receive photos, messages, calls, videos, voice messages and documents. Whatsapp uses the user’s mobile internet connection to transmit data from one person to another. The popular chat app Whatsapp has more than one billion active users and the developers are trying to upgrade the new features on Whatsapp. The recent updates of this free messaging app are mute or unmute the status of any of the contacts. WABetaInfo is an online…

Read More
Swiss reports about the efficient authentication of Uber’s drivers Technology 

Swiss reports about the efficient authentication of Uber’s drivers

Clear view of the Uber network Uber is an international transportation service, which provides the efficient trip around the world to the passenger. The drivers, who are all working on this service is not a freelancer and they are skilled workers at anytime. In Switzerland, the model of Uber’ driver receives some authentication which has a feature working like a hurricane. The transportation network of Uber has been working with the comments from the mobile application which is maintained by the organization of Uber. Instantly this service, changes its specifications…

Read More
Brilliant Rules of SEO for 2017 SEO 

Brilliant Rules of SEO for 2017

For quite a long while, website streamlining has been at the front line of computerized showcasing. Website design enhancement is viewed as a standout amongst an essential component of any web based showcasing technique, for the most part on account of the colossal notoriety of web indexes. Truth be told, reports from mid-2017 demonstrate that Google is currently a more trusted wellspring of news than conventional media. Source: searchengineland Despite the fact that SEO has been prominent for a couple of years, it changes quickly due to overhauls to hunt calculations….

Read More
Uber Australia’s revenue doubles from $18 million Technology 

Uber Australia’s revenue doubles from $18 million

Uber has seen a great success in Australia. On account of this, Uber Australia’s revenue has doubled to $36million in 2016. In the last financial year the revenue of the company is $18 million. The company said that, it only counts 75% of each transaction the other 25% is linked to the Netherlands, which is the low tax jurisdiction country. The entity will then pay a fee to Uber Australia for providing the service support in Australia. The accounts of Uber show that, how much the company has repaid from…

Read More